Saturday, October 14, 2006
Joint: The Cyber Seck Convo

Just because The Boy enjoyed our conversation so much, I'll post it for your reading pleasure. The only changes I made were

Oh, and since "theboy" and "thegirl" look similar, I named the boy Scooter (he looks like a scooter, dontcha think?) and I named myself Wildcat (50 super bonus brownie points if you can figure out why I used Wildcat as my nickname). Oh, that and I used Pink for myself and Blue for him. Even though I really don't like pink... It's more Scooter's color than mine. Oooooooooo pwnd!!!!!!11

wildcat: u no u want dis black dik. bend over bb
wildcat: jes teh hedd.......
wildcat: screm my name bich
wildcat: SCREM IT!
scooter:Oooooh..... you promise? Just the tip? If you stick it in my ass I won't get pregnant?
wildcat: no bbs if in teh azz
wildcat: swerz.
scooter: Ok. Go slow, and I'll scream your name.
wildcat: gud bb. i also gonna p on u
wildcat: u lyk dat bb?
scooter: ok, but not on teh face.
wildcat: =(
wildcat: plez?
scooter: only if u let me give u teh finger in ur azz.
wildcat: hmmmz
wildcat: k but b eazy bb. datz teh exit only
scooter: i no. you go slow and pee on me. not teh face, i get ur azz virginity.
wildcat: hmmmz
wildcat: k
scooter: u can have dis anytime u want it bb. its urs.
wildcat: ORLY????
scooter: YARLY.
wildcat: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scooter: bb we are teh hawtness. we need to be fucking. i am ur bitch.
wildcat: jes bb
wildcat: uz my bich
scooter: i blong to u bb.
wildcat: gud bb
wildcat: now benz over
scooter: k
scooter: go slow
wildcat: n screm real loud
wildcat: i lykz teh scremin
scooter: Aaaahh........ FUCK!!!!!!!!!!
scooter: U FEEL SO GUD BB!!!!!!
wildcat: duhz
scooter: LOL
scooter: u cum n e where u want bb.
wildcat: ur face bb :D
scooter: k, no peeing. ill open my mouth
wildcat: HAWT BB
scooter: all 4 u
scooter: u r hawt
wildcat: duhz bb
scooter: i luv when u mek me feel dum lek that.
wildcat: i ges ur hawt 2
scooter: jes
scooter: u better recognize
scooter: we be teh hawt pwr couple
wildcat: u think?
scooter: jes
wildcat: i think so jes
scooter: bb, i don't want teh babiez, but u mek my azz hurt a little.
scooter: let me stik my finger in ur azz to show u.
wildcat: hmmmz
wildcat: k
scooter: spread it 4 me
wildcat: lyk dis?
scooter: oh jes bb. thats perfekt. hawt.
wildcat: u lyk?
scooter: i lyk a lot. see how it feels? only 1 finger?
wildcat: u can uz 2 i let u
scooter: really bb? u r teh best. ok i use 2
scooter: how do u lyk that? do i feel gud? like teh boyz?
wildcat: so gud bb. fnger fuk hardr bbz
scooter: ooh. u lyk it a lot. i go fast 4 u. i tear dat up 4 u.
scooter: es mine now
wildcat: ORLY?
scooter: jes. giv it 2 me bb.
wildcat: u lyk it wen i pound ur azz?
scooter: jes bb. i mek u cum soon. u uz my azz 2 cum
scooter: i lyke it.
wildcat: o jes bb
scooter: i scream 4 u.
scooter: MMMIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
wildcat: o jes bb jes lyk dat
wildcat: so hawt
scooter: MMMIIIIIAAAAAA FUUKKKK MEEEEE HARDERRRRRR!!!!!
wildcat: LYK DIS BB?
wildcat: U NO U WAN DIS BLACK DIK
scooter: YEEESSSS!!!! DON'T STOP BB! BLACK DIK IS TEH BEST. UR BLACK DICK.
wildcat: U WAN DIS?
wildcat: BEG ME BB
scooter: JES!
scooter: PLEEZ?
wildcat: k bb i giv 2 u only cuz ur a kewtie
scooter: GIVE IT 2 ME.... PLEEZ BB? I do anything 4 u. PLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ?
scooter: JES!
scooter: I knew u lyk me.
wildcat: TAK IT ALL BB
scooter: Ooooohh. FUCK ME BB! U R TEH HAWTNESS! I B URZ.
wildcat: SCREM MY NAME BICH!!!!!!!!111
wildcat: SCREM IT!
scooter: GIMME UR BLACK DIK! MMMIIIIIAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! FUK ME DADDY!
wildcat: FUKIN U HARD BB
wildcat: O JES
wildcat: BOUT 2 CUM bb
scooter: U SO GUD! NO STOP
scooter: CUM ON ME BB!
scooter: I WANT UR CUM
wildcat: CUMIN BB
scooter: JES!!!!!
scooter: MMMIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! FUK!!!!!!
scooter: I SQIRT 4 U!
wildcat: JES BB
wildcat: SHO ME U CUM
scooter: IM CUMMING!!!!!!!!!
wildcat: JES!
scooter: ALL DAT BLONG 2 U BB.
wildcat: O JES BB I LYK WEN U CUM!
wildcat: YA BB
scooter: I NO U DO
wildcat: wyl ting i tink ilu.
wildcat: WYL TING
wildcat: U MAK MY <3 SINGZ
scooter: I WNNA NO 4 SHO
scooter: U MEK EVERTING GRUVY
wildcat: no shitz bb corz i do
scooter: N WET 2
wildcat: o jes
wildcat: did u lyk it?
scooter: JES, U MEK ME SO WET BB
wildcat: gud bb
scooter: I TUCH MYSELF WIF U
wildcat: as u shud bb
wildcat: wot u doin now bb?
scooter: NO BBZ FOR ME
wildcat: GUD!
scooter: NO BB 4 U.
wildcat: no bbz s gud
scooter: u take care of teh bb if we had 1?
wildcat: hmmmz
scooter: just in cas?
wildcat: haffsiez
wildcat: fiddy/fiddy
scooter: k, we keep n teh azz to b sure.
wildcat: HAWT BB!!!!!!!!11111

posted by SWF @ 4:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
your host

SWF, 26, Dallas. Total Geek. Loves: Legend of Zelda, HTML, Photoshop and just about anything that plugs in. Hates: Macs, pussies of the non-vaginal variety, dialup, and "users". On the prowl for a geek to call my own. Must haves: at least 6ft, very "macho", at least a small bit Geek. No game players, please - we're not in middle school. I've kissed some frogs along the way (see the archives), but I have no doubt that one day, I'll find my Geek.

please note: this is not a daily blog. this is a blog about my dating life, and obviously will not be updated daily. maybe not even every other day. but it will be updated until you see the dreaded "i'm closing!" post.

email : totalgeeklust@gmail.com


previous posts
archives
links